- You will become a member of our Release Train team (DevOps & QA), ensuring the smooth running of our software development and release processes with high quality standards
-You will help us maintaining and extending our development infrastructure and improving our development workflows
- You will operate Jenkins with us and dispatch the errors
- You will be involved in establishing new test infrastructure (for back- and frontend)
- You are studying towards a Master degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have already work in the Linux environment on the command line including a version control system (ideally git)
- You wrote your first own scripts in Python
- Ideally, you have gained your first experience with CMake, Jenkins, Docker, REST API
- Ideally, you have experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent problem-solving capabilities, work result-oriented, and have good communication skills
- You are a team player, who also loves to work independently and takes ownership of their work
- An opportunity to work with a breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A driven, passionate and international team that values commitment, results and openness
- A modern workplace that celebrates the diversity and well-being of our team
Are you ready for the next challenge? To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability, via the Xilinx recruitment portal.
Dauer: 6 months+
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Silexica enables a software-defined world composed of intelligent products. We disrupt the developer’s journey from software to application-specific hardware systems, democratizing accelerated computing to help build a smart, connected and safe world. Our mission is to provide software development tools reducing time-to-market of innovative software IP and intelligent products. Enabled by deep software analysis, heterogeneous hardware awareness and quick design space exploration, the SLX programming tools significantly accelerate the journey from software to application-specific hardware systems, empowering our customers to win markets.
Founded in 2014, Silexica is headquartered in Germany with offices in the US and Japan. It serves innovative companies in the automotive, robotics, wireless communications, aerospace, and financial industries and has received $28M in funding from international investors.
Our team includes some of the best compiler experts and software tooling specialists in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. Together, we are building the best software tools company in the world to make our customers successful in bringing better products to market faster. We are incredibly passionate about software acceleration and you can become an important part of our success story!
Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften, Großhandel mit Datenverarbeitungsgeräten, peripheren Geräten und Software, Herst. von Datenverarbeitungsgeräten und peripheren Geräten, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung